Why You Will Need a Lawyer For Your DWI Case In Houston
There are some very strict laws in the state of Texas regarding driving while you’re intoxicated. If you’re convicted of a DWI, there are serious consequences not limited to fines. You can have a suspended license, and you may even have to serve time in jail. Worse, having a DWI conviction in the city of Houston will remain on your record for the rest of your life. Often, those who have a DWI charge think that they can represent themselves. They assume, erroneously that the case won’t be won. However, unless you have excellent legal representation, you may face some serious consequences.
Regardless of whether you’re facing your first charges, or if you have prior convictions, an experienced attorney for DWI can improve the chances of having a dismissal or reduced consequences for your DWI. Here are some other reasons that you’ll want to have an attorney for your DWI case if you’re in Houston:
- A lawyer isn’t going to take the first plea offer, instead, they’ll explore all of your options and potential defenses.
- With years of experience, a good lawyer will seek out the reasons that your particular case should be dismissed.
- Lawyers have the ability to challenge the reasons for the office administering field sobriety tests, as well as blood tests and breath tests.
- If you’re convicted of DWI in Houston, an attorney will be able to help you in reducing your penalties, as well as any fines and jail time.
- If you’ve been charged in Houston with a DWI they can improve the outcome of the case by fighting for your rights in the courts where it matters most.
Hiring a great attorney to fight for you can make or break your case. Butler Law Firm can assist you in your fight give us a call today and let us show you how we can help you in your case the sooner you call the better we can help.
As a licensed attorney, Jim Butler has been in business for over 24 years. He helps his clients to reduce jail time or get out of it entirely as well as keep their jobs by being able to continue working. This can greatly help their families and help them mentally as well as financially. Jim’s currently working on only DWI cases. He is devoted to helping others in need and he doesn’t endorse drinking and driving but he does believe that there are times where someone has been falsely accused and thus they need a good DWI lawyer.
Give Jim a call today and let him give you a free consultation so that you can get the help that you need. You can contact Jim for your free consultation!